Old 17 February 2016, 05:09 AM   #27
BeardedDad
"TRF" Member

Watch: DateJust
A man's watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by WristEnvy View Post
Hi All,

I have an incoming coming this week for my wife that has black mop dial. After looking at a few models I thought they look pretty cool but never really seen men posting pics of their watches with a mother of pearl dial. I believe TT Daytonas and regular 36mm DJ's have black MOP as an option. Are MOP whether white, black, or pink usually targeted towards females?
I have been seriously obsessing over the yellow gold 36mm Datejust with Black MOP and diamond markers. Obsessing so much that I printed out the photo of it from the Rolex web site in highest quality and I keep it on my desk at home. Serious obsession. One of these days when I feel like raiding a savings account, I'll have the real thing. Loved seeing the white gold one here.

No way is this watch feminine. But you have to own it and be confident. I'm a man and definitely look, talk and act, masculine. Buzzed head, beard, former US Marine, 6' and 240# of pure man. I like this watch and I like the 36mm size because I like a watch to adorn my arm rather than having an arm to adorn my watch. And yes, I sometimes wear a pink shirt under my three-piece suit. I also like floral ties sometimes. I have no doubts about my masculinity at all and I don't think anyone around me does either. I have a TT Datejust now with champagne dial and I love it so I know this one will look AMAZING on me.
BeardedDad is offline   Reply With Quote