View Single Post
Old 13 January 2018, 07:17 AM   #53
Bladeshot
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: GMT 1675 PCG Gilt
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0gga View Post
Anyone else experiencing OCD-issues when looking at the notches not perfectly aligning on the Bezel?

One would think that Rolex would nail this one, but my experience is that it’s completely random whether or not your notches on the bezel are aligned correctly.
Have seen a dozen of Seikos getting this right, same goes for my DeepBlue Daynight.

My own hulk lines up 90% perfect, but look at the attached image - this image is used by Rolex themselves on their website

Not hating Rolex for this, but I thought we could expect near impeccable work from such a watchmaker.

EDIT: Please post photos of your own Rolex and how it lines up.

I frequently change the inserts on my 16710 and I did notice that the pearl does not center in the knurled edges.... but that’s ok imo. As long as the pearl is centered with the dial markers, that’s what matters to me. You do have an interesting point. All they would have to do is adjust the mold a little one way or the other and the pearl would be centered in a notch on the outer bezel. Oh, well... I’m pretty OCD, but I’m gonna choose not to let that bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk