View Single Post
Old 24 March 2017, 10:11 PM   #31
simcou
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Submariner
dont deal with them

I ordered a watch with them, and took advantage of their 0% finance.
Thats where the problems started .

Their claim of what you see it was you pay is misleading as if you buy on Finance they add 9% +, When i inquired about this watch-master said it was the finance company who added this , so i called them and no they dont add it watch master do.

next problem delivery dates , when buying i was given a delivery date , the day it was expected email arrives 7pm to say its still be refurbished ? Hang on ...the website implies all watches have been refurbished and are ready for sale and dispatch , not the case they only do this after you order it !

You can never get them on the phone . they do email normally late in the day when you cant respond ,

So you can get on chat , and spoke with the head of sales who wouldn't admit they add the extra % couldn't confirm when i would actually receive the watch , and really didn't want to rectify any of their mistakes.

i decided the company was not trustworthy and unreliable and unwilling to admit they had mislead me over the finance and cancelled the order . Instead i headed to grays market off bond street and brought the watch working and ready with no hassle which is now on my wrist .

Dont bother with them be warned .
simcou is offline   Reply With Quote