View Single Post
Old 7 July 2022, 07:08 AM   #43
mountainjogger
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: M99230B-0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiloDiThernan View Post
But if the old lions don’t give way to the young lions, the pride dies. And the youngsters on this forum have far more insight and colour to offer than the old complainers.
Milo, my friend, last time I checked this was not a political party or a sports team so the pride analogy is not really getting it for me.

But if you are truly concerned about the health of this form, you might try:
  • Contributing membership dues.
  • Writing a watch review.
  • Or, maybe answering even a tiny percentage of the questions about the history and workings of Rolex watches that Padi has for many, many years and continues to do so.

As far as adding "colour" to the forum, I have reviewed Padi's post which you ask us to believe offends you so much you feel compelled to pontificate so passionately as to how it will be the downfall of this forum. Seriously? I must ask you, if Padi's post is is not the very definition of "colour" then what is? And if anyone is so offended by the post as to swear off the forum, well they must have led a pretty sheltered and pampered life. But I digress.

Again, if you are serious about the health of the forum there are more constructive things you can do than throw stones at those who continue to add to its value.

If not, then by all means feel free to keep quasi-lurking and bless us with your wisdom. But you might be more persuasive if you had a tad thicker skin and a just a wee bit more perspective. And were a might bit more respectful to the people who add so much to this forum.