View Single Post
Old 22 January 2019, 12:06 PM   #141
yobxelor
"TRF" Member

I'm writing here again just to share my thoughts. My concluding thought is that panerai is a brand that many people love to hate and bash.

Release high tech pcs, ppl bash them. Release heritage pcs, ppl bash them. It is the one brand that appears to be unable to do anything right in ppl's eyes.

This may be the one brand that ppl set their bar so high that their expectation can never be met.

If you care to observe, literally every year, ppl will say the brand is dead, bash their new releases, question the brand's direction, criticise their strategies. Yet after a few years, ppl will say that the previous year's releases are actually good. I know I've been seeing the same bashing comments and threads for many years already. And mostly from ppl who don't really know much about the brand.

As for me, I love the brand since the time they are impossible to find and calling for a premium. Many pieces have come and gone but to-date I'm still very much in love with the brand and has the most pcs in my humble collection.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
yobxelor is offline   Reply With Quote