View Single Post
Old 20 January 2022, 05:10 AM   #15
Bawood888
"TRF" Member

My purchase from Pure Watches

Here's my detailed (albeit lengthy) experience with Pure Watches. I purchased a Rolex Datejust w/quickset movement from Pure Watches on Ebay, and I was very happy with what I received. Like others have mentioned, they wouldn't take the watch apart for photos before purchasing, but they did once I bought it. It was explained to me (basically) that they do this as not to waste their time on people who have no intention on buying; however, they would completely refund my money after viewing the photos if I no longer wanted it. Once I placed the order through Ebay, they sent me photos (within an hour) of the watch case with the band removed to show the serial number, as well as photos of the case back removed to show the movement. Everything in the photos was 100% correct, and I went ahead with the purchase. I received the watch two days later, and it arrived exactly as described and shown in the images. I removed the band and the case back, and the watch I received was absolutely the watch shown in the photos, and was absolutely correct. The watch I ordered had an aftermarket MOP dial with diamond markers and an aftermarket diamond bezel -- these parts were fully disclosed as add-ons in the description. The watch I received was 100% authentic (minus the disclosed aftermarket parts), in perfect condition, and is absolutely beautiful. I get more compliments on this watch than any of my other watches, and I would buy from them again in a heartbeat! I think the few downsides other comments have pointed out are far outweighed by the quality of watch I received at a really great price... Hope this helps!
Bawood888 is offline   Reply With Quote