View Single Post
Old 6 June 2020, 04:08 PM   #36
equinox308
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gejay99 View Post
It’s crazy how an account that’s been around for years with a ton of posts, engagement with the community still can’t be trusted.

Everyone who sees this, always buy the buyer not the watch. Ask for recent references, driver’s license photo with the watch and showing the serial number, a FaceTime or phone call. Face to face would be ideal as well but only at the police station and no where else. People can still grab and go.

It’s a harsh world we have and that’s why people would rather pay hundreds or thousands of dollars more to avoid situations like this...if us buyers are equipped to vet sellers the proper way and not get too excited with the price rather doing the due diligence will save us from too good to be true scenarios.

This scammer was definitely savvy and convincing. He fucking knows watches and he may be the only person if not just a few who are responsible for always recycling that “log in here” scam.

I really wish those scumbags all burn in hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All good points, I also just looked into this further and apparently he scammed several members over at the Rennlist Porsche forum. Let’s get the word out to all avenues so others are aware and hopefully he will eventually slip and get fried for these deeds.
equinox308 is offline   Reply With Quote