View Single Post
Old 24 December 2017, 09:58 PM   #186
drfaulkner
"TRF" Member

Watch: Expl II, TT DJII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thathorologist View Post
I understand that being a Pledge member basically means nothing but, what if Pledge members went through a security clearance before becoming a pledge member?
Like they would have to submit their references to mods and provide identification and proof of address, I think that would scare the scammers away, of course so much work for the mods but at least people wouldn’t be hurting like this.
Here are 2 of my suggestions for 2018;
1) Every Pledge member should put a watermark of Their Handle on posted pictures. A watermark that cannot be photoshopped. (Watermark doesn’t make people trustworthy it will only reduce the amount of pictures that are being stolen off of forums) Maybe a Piece of paper with TRF ID and Date the watch is being posted with 3 different time zones, NYC, Denver and LA timezones. And place the paper right in the middle of the picture like on the Thai RolexForums
2) Every Pledge member should verify identity and address before making a $25 donation.
Please feel free to add to this list.
Not every pledge member is interested in selling\buying. I am here for common interest in watches, information, education, entertainment and friendship.
drfaulkner is offline   Reply With Quote