View Single Post
Old 3 May 2019, 12:50 PM   #1
ebxchange
2024 Pledge Member

Tudor ETA Black Bay 79220B, blue bezel, still in warranty, authorized dealer purchase

The originally owner purchased from authorized dealer (2 years warranty card dated Sept 2017), some warranty there for peace of mind! I got this as a preowned, tried on once, loved it but time to move on with other interests in life, hence the reason to sell and keep my Rolex (trying to stay as a one watch collection:-))

Model 79220B Tudor Black Bay, ETA version with Blue bezel, beautiful 41mm diver with excellent time keeping, it wears pretty close to my Submariner ceramic no date, but this BB is a more interesting watch with the blue bezel and snow flake hand... extremely beautiful under different lightings.

Watch is being sold on Tudor blue Nato strap, warranty card dated September 2019 (still in warranty, book, and original boxes as seen in pictures.

Excellent to near mint condition (worn in an office environment with multiple strap changes hence the marks on back of lugs, invisible once watch on the wrist)

I love this variation since its with its venerable and highly regulated ETA movement inside, the case is slimmer and a lot friendlier for a human wrist :-)

Highly collectible Black Bay, definitely, and extremely hard to find in this condition!

Watch comes with everything as pictured, nothing else.

Low price for this sought after blue bezel: $2,499 wired, FedEx overnight shipping included.

Only this blue bezel is worth collecting since very similar to the classic model snow flake but in a modern versatile case size

Regards.
ebxchange is offline   Reply With Quote