View Single Post
Old 15 March 2019, 02:35 PM   #14
VintageVagabound
"TRF" Member

A few thoughts..

Why did you wait a year? I wouldn’t have waited a month for my money back.

Filing a small claims case is your best bet. They’ll receive a summons and know that they’ll go into court and have to show that they either sent the money or didn’t receive the watch (or never agreed on a return). If you have an email showing that they agreed to refund the money, proof that they received and signed for the watch then you can’t lose and they’ll know it. I’d bet that they’d contact you immediately and apologize for the “oversight” and refund your money. I wouldn’t even hire an attorney. You have the docs and that’s all you’ll need. You can fly done to San Antonio if needed and claim the travel expenses in your suit. If they don’t show up you get the money via judgement anyway. If you have the documents showing they agreed to the return and received the watch I can’t see how they could counter that?

Not necessary but you could also ping Chrono24 and explain that trusted check out or not you cannot in confidence, recommend their service to any of your many watch buying friends and want to explain your experience to others online so they don’t end up in the same situation. I think they’ll get the message and perhaps make a phone call themselves to see if they can rectify the situation.
VintageVagabound is offline   Reply With Quote