View Single Post
Old 25 January 2021, 10:37 AM   #147
HiBoost
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt View Post

Do keep in mind it's not a requirement for participation in the forum and you are not empowered to compell me to be compliant with your wishes Kind Sir.

As i've said previously, I'm old school.

But I'll back myself against most others here that I can rebuild/refresh an engine or transmission better than yourself.

Just don't get me started on the black arts of being a Shipwright or any aspects related to Marine engineering/design.

We all have our own fields of expertise, and i suppose that's why one of my dearly departed old watchmaker(before there were "Horologists") friend used to get me to work on his boat when we couldn't fit in a fishing trip[emoji106]

Interested in watches, i shall remain
For the record, I build my own motors, tig weld my own turbo kits, intercoolers and intake manifolds, and tune my own EFI, so better luck next burn.

Though I'm not "empowered" to force you to be polite, I think most people might find it a bit annoying in the future to be scrolling through an important thread with 500 posts, 400 of which are from some curmudgeon who doesn't even own the item being discussed. I tried to be respectful and helpful towards you, but you seem to prefer to take this in a more adversarial direction.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk
HiBoost is offline   Reply With Quote