Thread: aqua terra
View Single Post
Old 2 April 2021, 10:43 AM   #8
JoseR
"TRF" Member

Watch: Air King, Omega AT
Quote:
Originally Posted by puppet View Post
I've been a big fan of the Aqua Terra for a while and picked up the latest version in Dec. I bought a lighter dial, but really only because that what gave me the variety in my collection that I was looking for. I already have a bunch of blue. But even then, the blue is pretty fantastic and was hard to pass up.

I agree with what's been said. The date change to 6-oclock is great for the symmetry of the dial and is just enough different from everything else I own with a "normal" date position that I like the variety. The whole face is super legible. I bought it on rubber and picked up a bracelet afterwards. It's funny, the watch feels like it wears bigger (diameter, not thickness) on the bracelet and smaller on the rubber! The thickness is well balanced and doesn't wear top-heavy at all. Fit and finish is fantastic, indices and hands are sharp, and the movement through the display back is nice to look at!

It's a lot of watch for the money. You can find it readily available in a display case and you may even be able to get a discount!!
I'm been liking the Aqua Terra 41 for awhile. I like the light blue dial with the dark blue leather band. Since I have a black dial AK 116900 on Everest rubber, DJ41 Blue smooth Oyster, I think the the Omega AT light blue dial with leather would fit nicely. A little variety.. Also, if you shop around you can get a discount. I was offered 25% new full set. I'm really thinking of pulling the trigger.
JoseR is offline   Reply With Quote