View Single Post
Old 27 August 2018, 05:44 AM   #3
fskywalker
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Is Ticking !
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiss Mad! View Post
John drives over to his girlfriend Jane's house to take her out on their regular Saturday night date.

When he gets there, he is greeted at the door by Jane's slightly older, slightly taller, slightly prettier (you get the picture) sister Lucy, wearing nothing but a slinky silk bath robe that leaves little to the imagination and he can clearly see she is naked underneath.

Is Jane in? he asks

'No, sorry' came the reply 'She's just nipped out on an errand for me, she'll be about 20 minutes, can I get you a drink while you wait ?...

'Err, sure' says John, rather surprised by the situation he finds himself in.

Lucy brings John the drink and as she hands it to him, in a very flirtatious manner says.. 'You know John, I've always thought you were a good looking guy, too good for that scrawny little Sister of mine... In fact I've often thought of you when I'm all alone, if you know what I mean? and gives John a cheeky little wink..

She then leans forward as if to kiss him fully on the lips...

John is shocked, a little taken a back, but excited too, all at the same time.

In a split second a thousand different scenarios race through his mind..what about Jane? What if she walked in???

Suddenly he snaps to his senses!

'Wait' he says, 'This isn't right'

'I need to get to my car'... at which point he pushes Lucy away and makes hastily for the door.

Just as he's about to leave the house, Jane steps out from behind the kitchen door and shouts... 'John - Stop - I love you'

Shocked and now totally confused, John freezes to the spot, dumbstruck, as Jane flings her arms around him and smothers him with kisses.

'You passed our test' she cries

'Now I know I can trust you 100% and your definitely my forever guy!....

The moral of this story?

Always keep your condoms in the glove box of your car....you never know when you may need them!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Zenith 02.470.405
Henry Archer Eclipse

2FA security enabled
fskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote