View Single Post
Old 9 January 2018, 10:12 PM   #9
Knappo 1307
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Sea Dweller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allforfun View Post
whats wrong with them? all have rolex marking's on the back? and seller has lots of genuine rolex items for sale? perhaps they are innocent? if her story is right I feel sorry for her they may be redone dials? did you think of that?
Quote:
just looked seller has other make watch dials for sale for smiths watches which look original, perhaps they are just redone dials? the certainly look good condition id give her the benefit here I mean 100% feedback? 815 positive feedback as well so not your typical scammer plus she says in your message she will look into it? you have to give her time to do that id say give her 48 hours and if shes found out more about them then its up to her, ive seen many other same dials for sale on ebay being offered as original? but I cant tell the difference to be honest, but ive seen other dials that look the same to me, perhaps give her a break. you cant tar everyone with the same brush.
Quote:
well seller has pulled the auctions i also asked about them and their response was similar going to ad etc but they have now gone i have been looking through hulk dials and whats the differance between hers and this which recently sold on ebay? 202116156375 be interested to know how you guys spot a fake dial? as they looked good to me
Quote:
also these dials? are these real? then? 202173703043, 202176358462, 202151473147, 202175141102 then theres this dial which says after market replacement? 222752169130 ? so im confused her dials and the ones above all have rolex printed on the back? why ? when the aftermarket one does'nt? surely they must be real if printed rolex on the back? im lost now
Quote:
What makes them fake then? As they look the same as numbers I've put in previous posts?
Do you know the seller? There are 8 responses to this thread and you have 5. Just curious.
Knappo 1307 is offline   Reply With Quote