Thread: Hamilton Khaki
View Single Post
Old 12 October 2020, 03:18 PM   #7
HeitorMartini
"TRF" Member

Watch: rolex
And so I already forgot how long I had been looking for the watch. First I saw a friend's watch, the Tissot PRS 200, and I really wanted to. I tried it on, I liked it, the search began ... And I myself found the PRC 200, and for a month I thought about it, I was going to buy it, but I didn't want it purely because of the thickness of the case. At the first moment it was a shame that with my 16.5 cm brush it was not possible to wear such a beautiful watch. In my opinion, in this OPC line of watches, quartz is unnecessarily thick. The only thing that could have been a design move. Although even for 200 meters of the PSU, it was very thick.
Then, studying the issue of watches in my favorite TV series "DR House", I realized that this is what I need. By the way, he wore them from 1 to 3 seasons and in season 7, episode 18. It seems that he could no longer stand the advertising of Casio, and he does not play sports because of the condition of his legs, he switched to the classics. If he wore them since season 1, then the watches were produced for a long time, somewhere since 2004. But production stopped sometime in 2008. In general, there were warehouses. It's a pity that due to the status of a newbie, I can not add a photo.
HeitorMartini is offline   Reply With Quote