Thread: Rolex GMT BLNR
View Single Post
Old 22 March 2018, 05:20 AM   #13
Sade
Banned

Watch: Rolex Turn-O-Graph
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlB4sure View Post
About a year ago I dare to venture in the Rolex world as I love watches and decided to dream big. I stumbled against the GMT Master II BLNR (Batman) and fell in love at ounce. So I went to my local AD every other month and could not find one to gaze upon as I was told these are hard to come by because they are highly sought after.
Two weeks ago in February I hear of rumors that Rolex will discontinue the BLNR to make room for new models, so I went back to my AD only to confirm that they can no longer order them for customers, upon hearing the news I felt like a kid that got robbed of its ice cream. But the nice girl behind the counter took my contact info in the event something changes, so I did with great reservations.

Long story short, 2 days ago I got a text saying if I want the Batman put your order now or forever hold your peace. The same afternoon after work went to my AD and got a deposit in and my BLRN is now on its way. Now I feel like a kid with a fresh batch of ice cream in hand.

I will be sure to share some pics with you all once I get it.
Congrats!!!

Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
Sade is offline   Reply With Quote