View Single Post
Old 17 July 2017, 11:54 PM   #1
goyo
"TRF" Member

FS Omega Seamaster Pro Quartz Black Wave Dial Sword Hands 2264.50 Full Size Box Paper

What is for sale here and condition
A watch that needs no introduction. The great Omega Seamaster Pro SMP 300M model 2264.50. Full size 41mm stainless case with brushed sides and polished top finishes. Black bezel insert with silver numbers. Complete package. I will consider this one in excellent shape, no bad marks at all. Blackwave dial - lume markers are whitish/green in color - no discoloration or fading. Excellent lume. Second hand is bright red without fading. There are some tiny marks on the bezel insert. Quartz Omega 1538 movement running with no known issues. Super accurate. This is a diver, however I am not a watchmaker and I do not have the tools to check for water resistance, so WR is not guaranteed. I got this one from a friend, he was the only owner. Original two Omega boxes, booklet manual, wallet, warranty card, and hang tag included. A very conservative TZ 93%.

Price
$1689.

Trades
No trades.

Payment and shipping
Price is ONLY for Wire Transfer, Bank of America or Chase Quickpay are preferred. Shipping is on me to USA ONLY via USPS Priority Mail FULLY INSURED. Paypal considered only if you are an established forum member in time, posts, and feedback (sorry, but never again burned because of Paypal). International transactions are always welcomed but YOU will have to pay shipping fees and you have to be a recognized and established forum member both in time, posts, and feedback. I will ship the watch next day at lunch time after the payment is clear.

References
Click here for feedback. Buy with confidence. I am a long stating member of this community and other important watch forums. Have numerous references here and in other WIS forums for all kind of watches, high end and low end.

Thank you very much for reading this sale ad, and thank you TRF for the space !

goyo is offline   Reply With Quote