View Single Post
Old 25 January 2016, 05:50 PM   #53
lukerottman
"TRF" Member

Thank you guys for the kind comments about my website! I try my best!!!! :-)))
Correct, I got the watch back and refunded last week.

Now back to what I was saying...

1. This is a legitimate appraisal. Jim asked for an appraisal from an established source. I had recommended Maron.com. 2. The refund was out of my pocket. 3. This issue has been dealt with. I would now REALLY appreciate it if you could remove this thread as requested [and agreed upon by Jim]. I have a reputation to maintain and I'm not out to burn my customers--only to share my passion (watches) with others.. I may be 16, but watch dealing is my full time job, it's my livelihood. This is how I plan to put myself through college amongst other things. And this is what I'm good at.

And please, enough with the questions concerning the appraisal/refund/etc. I hate to be rude, but why so inquisitive?! This public dispute Jim and I had really shouldn't be a source of entertainment for some members here on the forum. Not story-time, guys! Thank you.

On a separate note, MonBK--How dare you accuse me of issuing a phony appraisal! Your remark is absolute BS and it is beyond impertinent, to say the least.
lukerottman is offline   Reply With Quote