View Single Post
Old 11 June 2021, 07:00 AM   #556
Niblita75
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekman View Post
So how does one start a relationship if all watches are spoken for until 2023? Even Patek, AP and Rolex will offer you some “dogs” to build a relationship. Codes, two tone DJs and dress watches. Not that I am endorsing that but at least there is something to buy should a new customer be interested in starting a relationship.
My local Journe AD said they only allow customers with a history to buy a Journe and since Journe is cutting them off soon I see no good reason to start one.
I guess there’s nothing to do other than contact a boutique and see what they say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is a conundrum I am dealing with. I have two Journes (a CB and a CO) and both were purchased second hand (since you obviously can't get them). Before buying the CO, I inquired about purchasing a CO from a boutique and the wait was about 2 years (maybe sooner). I decided to buy a CO now, enjoy it, and sell it when the new one I am on the list for arrives and thus "building the relationship."

May be stupid, but I don't think I am going to take a bloodbath (famous last words)... and I get to enjoy the CO while I wait.
Niblita75 is offline   Reply With Quote