View Single Post
Old 30 March 2018, 12:37 PM   #32
Billfav
"TRF" Member

Love Mine!

This may not be a fair reply as I have not had mine very long, just shy of a year now. I can say the honeymoon is still on going. In fact the longer I have owned it the more fonder I have grown. You notice and appreciate details that to me were not fully known prior to my ownership. Just a few comments that others may find useful:

1. It is the most accurate mechanical watch I own. 1 second a day accuracy.

2. The dial and case are just stunning to look at. The case is beautiful and knowing how hard the material is to work with and the reject rate makes me appreciate it more. The dial changes color based on the lighting. It is a beautiful blue. I own(ed) other blue watches but this color is just beautiful while not being in your face. Hard to describe.

3. We all know and love the beautiful solid gold caliber that is behind. Just memorizing.

4. Versatility - as others have stated you can wear this watch with anything and just about any where.

All in all like all of Journe's creations it is a work of are that has a soul. So in summary zero regrets and very glad I was able to acquire one.
Billfav is offline   Reply With Quote