View Single Post
Old 6 June 2020, 03:57 AM   #40
Token74
"TRF" Member

Watch: Too many!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadSpaniard View Post
Yes, @Fat_ninja apparently got banned (again), I recently talked to him outside of TRF. Honestly, I fail to see a strong reason for ninja being banned. I never saw him being malicious, mean, biting or vicious in any way on TRF, quite the opposite, he was usually rather lighthearted and playful.

Unfortunately, some people in this world are overly thin-skinned, and fail to realize the underlying issue may be with themselves, not with the generally innocuous and playful comments of others.

Moderators: I think you should re-instate @Fat_ninja. Honestly, the banning has gotten excessive. A little humor and wit from time to time is actually a nice thing that should be encouraged, not punished.

Cheers everybody.

Big fan of FN - want to meet the guy - good humour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patek Philippe Nautilus 5990 - AP Royal Oak 15300 - AP Royal Oak 15450 Blue - AP Royal Oak 15450 Silver - AP Royal Oak Offshore 26480 - Royal Oak Offshore 15710 - Rolex Sea Dweller 116600 - Rolex Daytona 116519 - Rolex GMT 126710 BLRO - Omega Speedmaster Reduced - JLC Reverso GMT Moonphase - TAG Microtimer - Dent Pocket Watch - JLC Atmos Phases de lune