View Single Post
Old 10 December 2020, 10:23 AM   #1
merchandiser
2024 Pledge Member

FS: 1966 Omega Seamaster 300m ref 165.024

Hi All,

I’m selling a 1966 Omega Seamster 300m reference 165.024, here are the details:

Dial: Excellent condition matte black dial with tritium hands and hour markers. When exposed to UV light everything glows brightly then fades quickly as they should. The tritium has a subtle creamy patina live.

Case: 42mm stainless steel case in very good condition that shows moderate wear. The case back engraving is clearly visible. The bezel is also in very good condition and shows wear. It also glows brightly when exposed to UV light then drops off quickly.

Movement: Omega automatic calibre 552 with serial number 24,723,xxx is in good operating condition, service history is unknown.

Other: The watch comes on a new textured black leather strap by Molequin.

The Deal: My price is $7,650 with overnight shipping from Fedex and third-party insurance from IFS Inforsure. Reasonable offers and trades are always welcome. I will accept payment via wire transfer or PayPal +3% with buyer references. You get a 3 day inspection period and may return the watch for any reason. You'll receive a full refund minus all shipping, insurance, packaging and other costs associated with the purchase and return of the watch. My name is Michael and I can be reached at 415.323.3938, via email at info@sectordial.com or on Instagram @sectordial. Face to face transactions may be possible in Los Angeles by appointment. I am an IWJG member in good standing. Happy to provide references as needed.

merchandiser is offline   Reply With Quote