View Single Post
Old 31 July 2014, 12:37 AM   #76
ucfguy1987
"TRF" Member

Had the pleasure of dealing with John (Springer) recently.

After I posted a thread in the vintage section about my newly acquired 5512 with a horribly refinished dial, John went out of his way to offer me, a very new member, a helping hand in locating a new, era correct, replacement dial for my watch. He went through the trouble of looking up my watch's serial number and verifying the correct dial for my watch. We spoke over the phone a few times afterwards, EXTREMELY nice, personable, and very knowledgeable guy, and expressed a genuine interest in helping me out.

A day later he was able to track down a dial for me, at an excellent price. The following day I had deposited the funds directly into his account and John shipped out the dial promptly the next day, once the funds had cleared.

I received the dial one day AHEAD of the expected delivery date, the dial was in excellent shape, and looked even better than it did in the pictures John had sent me.

Communication was A+, never had any issues, and John was always available to answer any and all questions that I had.

Excellent seller, and I would deal with him again in the future without any hesitation.

Thanks John!!
ucfguy1987 is offline   Reply With Quote