View Single Post
Old 7 June 2020, 04:26 PM   #48
dummykid
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjclark32 View Post
Wow, I’m just seeing this as I was just reinstated.
OP I’m so sorry this happened to you.
For everyone jumping to conclusions let me clear up what happened.
Two days ago a member emailed me saying he thought a listing I had was fraud, but he’d take the watch if it wasn’t. I immediately emailed he back from my email account telling him it was fraud and asked for the listing. As soon as I got the listing I reported it to the mods.
I have been a lot less active lately - just had another baby and have a 2.5 year old- so I didn’t immediately notice I was banned, but when I did try to login and see the ban I immediately emailed HL65 (ken) - he sent me Steve’s email. Steve sent me a PayPal verification - which I immediately did.
Steve called me at 1am est (about an hour ago now). I missed the call due to the time.
I woke up at 1:30am’ish due to baby and called him back. He and I spoke for about twenty minutes and he sent me a new pw link.
That’s the whole story.
I genuinely feel for the OP. That’s awful.
I’m still not exactly sure when the hacking took place, but I’ll be damn sure to pay a lot more attention to links going forward.
I have always tried to engage respectfully and do the right thing. I’ve been to many GTG’s, sold and bought a few watches, and have nothing to hide.

Glad you get the account back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dummykid is offline   Reply With Quote