View Single Post
Old 5 December 2012, 01:12 PM   #47
TuonoRider
"TRF" Member

Watch: Omega Speedmaster
Quote:
Originally Posted by withthesword View Post
26mm is the quintessential elegant ladies size. my wife is a very athletic 5'2" 120 lbs of rock hard muscle. the 26mm dj really softens the whole package.

Yep! +1

My wife has a very similar build. She is petite, very much in shape, but with small wrists. The 26 is absolutely perfect on her.

She is a professional and wears it daily. It has a white gold fluted bezel, black face, diamond hour markers. It's absolutely stunning yet at the same time subtle; it will catch the attention of anyone who has an eye for detail.

I usually tease her when she "slums" it with her mother of pearl dial Omega DeVille...which is also the same size...

You probably can't go wrong with the 26 or 31, but anything larger on a woman starts to look a slight bit gaudy/blingy...especially in a professional environment where you might need to dress well for clients, but don't want unnecessary attention and bling.

Not to mention...the 26mm....wow, so how do they get all those pieces and parts AND a date complication crammed into such a little case. You just gotta

Cheers and good luck with the purchase. A lucky wife, indeed! :)
TuonoRider is offline   Reply With Quote