View Single Post
Old 5 May 2020, 02:35 AM   #10
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

My wife wears watches like beaters, and she truly does 'beat' them up during the passing years. Swimming, kayaking, off-road bicycling, etc. We had matching Patek Aquas (5167 for me and 5065 or some such for her), yet she was afraid of their fragility so we sold it back to dealer and got her a customized DJ36. It's been great! The DJ36 was ~$7000 with all the bling and the dial she wanted too. She truly loves it!

It is the her of timepieces and smart move with the baguettes on the 6 and 9 as it makes it easier to read too. Sorry and all, yet quartz movement is for her Swatch when she wants to 'dress down' or the DJ36 is not appropriate. We also share the Cartier Tank Solo XL on bracelet (have many leather straps too), and this is without a doubt a very classic timepiece with a mechanical movement for $3700 on bracelet ($3450 on leather).

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote