View Single Post
Old 16 May 2016, 03:55 AM   #12
dera
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLADIATOR View Post
Try reading sellers description, he states case is "solid gold" and SS- correct term would be TT (two tone). The case is not solid gold!
That is why, I made my comment!

And you should stick to the watch, and not rude personal attacks.
Thanks
Bezel is solid gold on 16233. SG/SS is correct terminology that seller is using.

The fact that you have repeatedly advertised (or at least mentioned you have a) your training business here means that your comments are scrutinized more stringently, and your comments often are completely pointless and flat out wrong. The latest ones have been not knowing where the serial number is on Rolex watches, not knowing Explorer I exists as a model, and thinking there is a Platinum submariner while not knowing about 116619 "Smurf". That coming from a self-proclaimed pro is scary. The comments are not personal, they are comments about your business. I hope no-one buys into your business because of your post count without researching the content of those posts.

I see you are from Columbia, SC. I visit Cola pretty often as my wife is from there, I'd be happy to teach you about Rolex some day, for free.
dera is offline   Reply With Quote