View Single Post
Old 19 November 2019, 03:25 PM   #1
denkigroove
"TRF" Member

FS: Rolex 26mm Datejust 179174 M Tahitian MOP Diamond Dial, Open Card!

Offered here is a great condition complete set, Rolex Ladies 26mm Datejust 179174 with the rare factory Tahitian MOP diamond dial and super jubilee bracelet.

Comes complete with original box, warranty card, booklets, and also the appraisal letter.

Watch was serviced a couple of years ago and keeps good time within cosc standards. A superb timepiece for the lady. Please inspect photos, what you see is what you get!

Model: Rolex Ladies 26mm Datejust 179174 M Serial
Dial: Tahitian Mother of Pearl Diamond Dial
Bracelet: Super jubilee

Accessories:
Inner and Outer Box
Original Warranty Card (unsigned)
Certified jewelry appraisal letter
Booklets

Price:
Asking $5,999 bank wired, shipped and insured in the CONUS only.

Payment:
I accept Paypal but only if buyer feedback checks back and adds 3.5% in fees. I will ship only to verified address and once the funds have cleared. Face to face welcome in the Houston area but will be at a designated safe area.

Please do not message me asking for my best price because this is my best price. Low ballers will be politely ignored.

No Trades.

I've bought, sold, and traded with several well-known members and dealers on trf. I have many references available upon request and I expect the same from you.

For Questions or Inquiries, contact me at denkigroove@yahoo.com
Text: 832-922-8058

I am a watch enthusiast and I am not affiliated with Rolex in any way. Watch is authentic and I stand by its authenticity.

denkigroove is offline   Reply With Quote