View Single Post
Old 26 February 2020, 04:43 PM   #1355
Yoda_Eating_Pizza
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Yes

A couple of days ago, I bought a peanut butter whiskey after Mrs Yoda pointed it out at the grocery store. It was cheap, a novelty (to me), and might make a good dessert drink. So I said what the heck.

Normally, I drink my whiskys and whiskeys neat. But with a name like Skrewball, I'm guessing you're supposed to MIX it with something.

However, I never mix drinks. I don't have the patience. That's what I pay bartenders for. One thing I love about (normal) whisky and whiskey is you can just pour it and go. The only things I'll mix are highballs, which are easy enough.

So being the stubborn bastard that I am, I tried it neat. I figured, NAHH! It'll be fine! Oh holy peanut syrup gahh. If you've ever had soft drink syrup before it's mixed with the carbonated water, start with that mental image. Only with a peanut butter flavor. It's sweet like the devil with nothing identifying it to me as whiskey.

All I have to dilute it is club soda. Looks like I will be experimenting with Skrewball highballs.
Yoda_Eating_Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote