View Single Post
Old 17 February 2021, 03:05 AM   #97
Mystro
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random View Post
Mystro,

Thanks for such an amazing review and all the follow up information too. It has to be the best real world review of this mechanical masterpiece available anywhere and the pictures are truly at another level too.

This model has been calling for many years now - but I haven’t yet had the opportunity to yet try one on. I know it is badged as a 44mm but it does appear to wear quite compact from what I’ve read and your pictures. I understand the lug height is almost dead on 50mm but I have struggled to find any information regarding actual bezel diameter. I know from other models that this can sometimes be less than the stated case diameter. Could you maybe measure the actual bezel diameter? Grateful for any more info, weight etc., and do please add more pictures to this most comprehensive “reference” review of yours.

Thanks and all the best,

Random
I will do some measurements when I get a chance. The daily comfort of this watch really feels like a 40mm Sub. It is because the case is so thin and spreads it’s weight out over a large case back. The case is also designed to flow better through it’s turned down lugs and nothing like a super case.

Mystro is online now   Reply With Quote