View Single Post
Old 4 January 2012, 08:21 AM   #99
larryccf
"TRF" Member

i went thru some serious surgery sometime back and suffered a pretty serious memory loss. as i explained in my pm response, it's when i go thru the purchase files in my old computer that details come back, not all of them, but enough.

i actually went thru three of them, and have this one and another project snowflake that's going to be for sale (missing glass retaining ring, bezel and insert) but let me dig thru my files, and i'll post details with more photos

for a little eye candy now, here's a 7928 that i purch'd 4-5 years ago from an interesting individual, son of the original purchaser.

watch is all original except for the dial & insert. it's the orig dial but has been redialed, the orig had some black mold growing off the hour markers in the 3-6:00 quadrant. and i believe the insert came from another 7928 i had. (there were originally 3 in the herd).

what was nice about it though, was it came with it's orig bracelet and box, but that'll be a topic for another day when i've got my camera skills back to snuff and some time.

larryccf is offline   Reply With Quote