View Single Post
Old 2 April 2019, 12:58 AM   #1
RolexReviews
"TRF" Member

Where to get a Rolex for review purposes? (Bobswatches, other online sites? etc)

Hello everyone, I just made a post and it instantly got deleted not sure why so I'm gonna try again without certain keywords that may have got it deleted

I am looking to review some Rolex Watches other than my family owns (Older Yacht-Master, Two Tone Subs etc)

and I recently saw a video review online and the guy said he got it (for two weeks and then will ship it back) from Bobswatches. I've seen more negative feedback then good about them on these forums so I'm a little on the fence about some things. If I was to ask them for a review unit (and they agreed to ship me one) they would most likely want to be mentioned in the online video review and I dont know if that would be a good idea leading people to that site? (they are RIP offs...? that's what some people claimed but I'm not sure if that was buying or selling to them or both)

Or if not them, do you guys have any suggestions where to get a review unit? (for 7 to 14 days)

I know this is probably the craziest question ever these forums have ever received but I have to ask it.

Looking to review something other than mentioned above

(from the south fl area if that matters)

EDIT: before anyone says it I'll say it, yes I know buying a watch to review would be the best thing do but unfortunately I don't have the money right now to buy a ton of watches (wish I did tho [emoji23])
RolexReviews is offline   Reply With Quote