View Single Post
Old 6 February 2018, 08:17 PM   #66
emersm
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex
I struggled with sharing the costs associated with this repair. However, after consulting with a well respected TRF moderator, I have decided to share the information with all of you.

NECESSARY SERVICE / PARTS Charges
l Full service........................................... .................................................. .................................................. ............ 1,000.00
l Replace crown............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..... 0.00
l Replace dial and hands............................................. .................................................. ........................................... 0.00
l Buff case.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............ 0.00
l Buff bracelet.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .......... 0.00
l Change fittings.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. ....... 0.00
l CROWN 704-0 AC MONOBLOC.......................................... .................................................. .............................. 87.00
l DIAL 1680-0 BLACK RED PRINT MARKERS LGN............................................... .............................................. 1,375.00
l HANDS 5513-0 /1665 /1675 240 G BATON LUMI.............................................. .................................................. . 69.00
l SECOND HAND TR 1665-0 240 85 G DISQ LUMI.............................................. .................................................. 36.00
l 2 x HOLLOW FITTING ASSEMBLED 580 20 ST................................................ .................................................. 138.00
l Replace disc for bezel............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....... 0.00
l DISC FOR BEZEL 5513/12 /1665 /80 /9401 NOIR LUMI.............................................. ................................................. Necessary Service/Parts Total 48.00
Shipping & Handling 0.00
Additional Sales Tax Total Necessary Service/Parts Charges 0.00

The original "assessment" fee was waived and I was given an additional discount for the extended time it took to get the watch back to me. (9 months)

The total was significantly less than I had anticipated when I originally sent the watch in.
emersm is offline   Reply With Quote