View Single Post
Old 6 January 2017, 12:24 AM   #25
Chadridv
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 116610LV
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobbylon View Post
I'm noticing lately that there has been a run of members with single posts starting threads deriding or criticising Rolex and or service.
Bracelets that bend lugs, pins that snap, wanted extra links but want to charge for service, the list goes on.
Can the mods just remove these ridiculous troll posts because like moronic tv it's wasting still wanted brain cells!
Add to that untrue watch survival stories by Walter Mitty and his mates, jeez!
You're one click away from ignoring anything you want to ignore.

Also it's important to remember every member here started with 0 posts, just cause you don't like hearing what they have to say in post #1, doesn't mean something they say in post #50, 200, or 2000 couldn't change your life.

Trolling is one thing, sometimes obvious sometimes not so obvious, but starting a thread about a snapped pin or service charges, whether critical or not can be helpful to many believe it or not.

I've def start threads in the past, criticizing Rolex (RSC) and in the end came away feeling content about the situation because of the support and knowledge of members of this forum. I've also criticized rolex in the past and came away feeling completely validated because of the support and knowledge of the forum.

I certainly understand closing down non-sensical threads or threads that blatantly ignore and disregard forum rules, but I for one love and appreciate being able read and write almost anything someone could share.
Chadridv is offline   Reply With Quote