View Single Post
Old 8 September 2016, 05:28 AM   #22
Investr
Banned

Watch: Constantly changes
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOmega4 View Post
@Investr

I have the BLNR.. First Watch, First Rolex.. A 35th Bday gift from my wonderful wife.

I am up for a large promotion in October and plan to celebrate with the purchase of a 2nd Rolex.

This will be it for me for a few years more than likely.

I love the Yachtmaster II and the Rolex C..

you have the exact 3 watches I want.. However I am only at this time going to be the owner of 2 of the 3.

What is your preference between the Daytona C and the Yachtmaster II if you could only own one of the two to pair up with your BLNR.

I personally loved the 2 tone ever rose YMII after trying it on at my Local AD last week.

I would choose the white face Daytona if I went that route.

Looks like I will be paying about 17 to 18k for the Daytona (not sure if its worth it or not but thats the price) or picking up a Pre-Owned YMII SS or 2 tone.. Price new on the YMII makes no sense to me compared to what I can pick up a practically brand new pre-owned one for.

Would love an update from you.

I do agree love my BLNR for almost everything however I do need something different that dresses up a little better.

Best

John
Wow!! That's a hard one... First off, amongst those 3 Id put my BLNR in 3rd place just bc the YMII has taken all of its "would-be" wrist time. BUT, you are obviously keeping the BLNR so in your case Id get the Daytona C. The watch is a joy to wear and the white dial is just perfection!!! Also, its great with dress clothes and Im not really a fan of subs and GMTs with dressy clothes. The YMII has a flash to it that I have fallen in love with and I love the 44 case size, but the Daytona would compliment your BLNR perfectly! PERFECTLY!!!
Investr is offline   Reply With Quote