View Single Post
Old 31 May 2008, 02:58 AM   #6
lennyzx11
"TRF" Member

A Dealer review

Here's my take on this as I am sitting here with my 1991 TT DJ with blue dial on my wrist for the first time.
I bought mine from this company per another thread I read earlier.

http://www.demesy.com/

When I called them I had my heart set on one on the web site with a Blue dial and Roman numerals. When "Joe" came on the phone he had to tell me that when the watch was being serviced a scratch had got on the dial and they had replaced it with a Blue dial with stick markers.

I hemmed and hawed and went back to look at the page but didn't want another. (you guys know how THAT goes!) I called him back with only 30 minutes to spare. He told me of a few options but also let me know that the watch I had decided on was the best value out of all the options, some were higher and some lower. I pulled the trigger, said yes and He got it all took care of, billed and shipped out night before last so it arrived in Vermont yesterday before noon.

Here's one of the kickers that impressed me. Joe had already made the deal, all taken care of and time to hang up, He told me, "Lenny, if you want the other dial within the near future, Send it back and we will change the dial. I affirmed for free and he said , Yes, Completely Free, all parts and labor.

And Yes the watch is perfect ! If you do use them tell em I recommended him.

Lenny