View Single Post
Old 26 April 2012, 11:50 AM   #1
Mosco
"TRF" Member

Watch: I like to...
Icon6 FS: NEW original ROLEX WAVE PEN in 'PLATINUM' finish ~ Official Rolex item

Good day, TRF!

Formalities out of the way first: Overnight shipping and insurance are included in US, will ship overseas, but at the buyer's expense. Returns accepted if the pen is misrepresented in ANY way. Have TONS of references, on and off TRF. Face-to-face in Southern Ohio or Northern Kentucky is fine, we can meet at an AD if that makes you comfortable. PM me with any questions, or call/text me at 513 680 6239

for your consideration:

Original ROLEX WAVE PEN in 'PLATINUM' (some call it 'white gold') finish

BALLPOINT pen with TWIST mechanism

priced at $415

Condition: Brand NEW, unused, in a Rolex presentation box

About This Pen: The pen isn't actual white gold or platinum, of course - this finish is achieved by chrome-plating brass. The body of the pen has an intricate 'wave' pattern engraved, the crown is actually a 'Rolex Crown'. When rotated, it adjusts the depth of the clip - very, very convenient. This nice and heavy pen is a 'twist-style', very streamlined and pleasant to the touch. The ink just flows off the ball-point...The workmanship is superb!

Thanks for looking!

“A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.” - Hunter S. Thompson
Mosco is offline   Reply With Quote