View Single Post
Old 6 April 2019, 09:45 AM   #2
JohnnyBoots
"TRF" Member

I first saw the Sinn 356 about 2 years ago on instagram and quickly fell in love. At the time I thought it was a great bang for the buck of sporty, legible, tough and for a Sinn fairly stylish. I bought it pre-owned which came on their bracelet and an extra rubber strap. Neither of these spoke to me, in fact I thought the bracelet felt loose and cheap. Plus the design was modern but in a dated way. I ended up selling these but I'm not worried about the resale as it will never leave the stable.

Over my ownership I can't say I've had a single issue. It's kept great time and the case finish and sapphire crystal have held up amazingly well to everything I've thrown at it. I think I go easy on my watches and am cognizant of wearing something on my wrist however, I will also wear it while doing all sorts of activities where I should just take it off. Sometimes when unscrewing the crown there is a muddy area between the day/time positions but I've gotten so used to it setting the day or time comes automatically. The only other issue comes from the thickness, at 15mm it's large enough it doesn't fit under a cuff but I probably shouldn't be wearing it in that occasion anyway...Grand Seiko snowflake...I'm interested and ready to mingle!

I also love that it flies under the radar. 99% of the people that comment on it notice the strap and then have no idea of the brand. After buying it I found out my co-workers brother works at Watch Buys which I thought was hysterical so he noticed it right away.
JohnnyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote