View Single Post
Old 29 December 2009, 08:11 PM   #30
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by connecticutrolex View Post
I would take the time to write to Rolex and send your watch in for warranty repair. This certainly doesn't look good for their reputation- especially based on the claims of the durability of the ceramic bezel and it's scratch resistant property. Perhaps this will be interpreted as a manufacturer's defect and be replaced at no cost. Just being optimistic for you! It's worth a shot before spending $500+ Good luck.
Scratch resistant but not scratch proof, like most things hit it hard enough it will damage ceramic is brittle.Another case where the new ceramic is not always better myself would have to live with it,if the insert costs say over $200.And would doubt if damage caused by a third party would be covered,but there is no harm in trying good luck.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder