View Single Post
Old 3 May 2024, 03:32 AM   #25
kstevens7236
"TRF" Member

XavierM - yes, please feel free to. I'm interested to hear what you hear or find out. Please do share. I came to the rolexforums looking for insight because the watch lume was very odd. I have not seen anything like it before. Under a 10x loupe, I could see no obvious signs of anything being done to the lume on the dial or hands. It looked okay to me. However, under UV light, the story changes a bit. As you can see from my photos. It just looked odd to me. I'm not sure why the lume looks the way it does under UV light. I have a theory but can't be sure.

Again, I want to emphasize that I am not an expert on these meter first dials. I just wanted to share with the forum to get the opinions of folks on the forum with more experience than me. I also thought it would be helpful to have this online for people looking to purchase a meters first 5512 in the future.

I'll note that the watch has been returned and I have been fully refunded, so I can only contribute the photos I still have on my phone at this point.
kstevens7236 is offline   Reply With Quote