View Single Post
Old 18 July 2017, 06:20 AM   #25649
kcmo
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalsignsrn View Post

Hi Karis!! Nice to see you again after all this time. How is the baby? Or are there 2 at this point? LOL I agree about the watch. It's really become a dilemma. I totally forgot the issues of finding some nato straps to try as I was given this advice last year when I was humming & hawing about this very thing. I was so unsure, I shelved the watch to deal with at a different time, well, that different time is come around. I still in my deepest part of my heart still think the actual dial is the problem being so large. BUT, I'll give the nato a try. In the meantime I'll check around with some grey sellers & see what they have. I wouldn't mind either a 116000 Oyster perpetual , Blue, 3-6-9- or a 116200 Datejust with domed bezel, oyster bracelet & blue dial with sticks.

I'm going to try searching the Tudor threads. I tried on the Black Bay 36. It's a nice watch, & looked great. But I'm not sure if it has an identity crisis. Looks great, elegant & sporty at the same time. If I want more of a sporty look I can use the nato strap. But every time I blinked I hoped a black bezel would appear. LOL It's not really a diver but it is. It did look great, & is a candidate although the blue dial has always been on my radar. Gorgeous blue. Karis, you still rocking your Daytona? Looks great on you.
My 'baby' is now three and a half!!!! CRAZY!!!! Time flies. Yes, still rocking my Daytona and adore it! Nothing else really sings to me as much. Dream of a rose gold Daytona but that's not happening any time soon! Take your time with deciding what you want.....the fun is in the hunt ! Keep us posted and take care of yourself my friend
kcmo is offline   Reply With Quote