View Single Post
Old 11 November 2011, 11:57 AM   #53
Power Play
"TRF" Member

Sanity prevails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntaelee View Post
I want to thank everyone for chiming in. After thinking deeply about it, it wasn't a hard decision after all. I decided to keep my 14060m. There was a reason why I bought this watch. The history, the stories, and my hobby in collecting 007 watches. I wear it daily now since it is the only "nice" watch I have.

I'll be purchasing the Longines Moonphase within a few days. It's the watch I always wanted prior to the 14060m. Just a beautiful watch in that price range. It'll be a day to day watch when I feel like wearing my brown shoes. HAHA. I got a good deal waiting. $2200 from an AD. Unless any of you know a better deal. Let me know!

The GMTIIC can wait. I do see lots of them floating around and when I'm ready, I'll get it. Beautiful watch nonetheless.

I think I just got caught up in the moment of forum madness... Can't believe I was about to let the 14060m go... I don't think I'll ever let it go. Probably hand it down when I have a son. Thanks again everyone for chiming in. This is too much fun. I'll leave with a WRUW Thursday. Cheers.

Relieved to hear you're keeping the 14060m. Whew!

I've got a non-COSC 2-liner and, believe me, it's never going anywhere. Have also acquired other cool watches along the way (Sea Dweller, DSSD, Daytona, YM) but the 14060 is still super-sweet and in a class of its own; great history, simplicity, timelessness, total and complete coolness.

I think we can all rest more easily knowing that the 14060m is safe in your drawer. And let us know when you've acquired the GMTIIC as well.....

Power Play is offline   Reply With Quote