View Single Post
Old 28 September 2018, 11:34 AM   #1
zacharykim
"TRF" Member

FS: U Serial 16600 Rolex Sea Dweller

I picked up this beauty not too long ago from a well known local dealer in West LA (PM for dealer info). I was looking for a neo-vintage watch that would offer me some window into the past and at the same time have decent durability/reliability. Ultimately, I found that watch, but my tastes changed shortly after.

I tried to get around this by fitting the watch with all sorts of different straps (included with purchase) to change the look, but my eye kept wanting to see a chronograph. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I’m coming from dailying a Speedmaster, or maybe it’s my seemingly lifelong dream of having a Daytona.... I dont know.

There are no box and papers, but the watch itself is in fantastic condition. It comes with 2 Hodinkee straps (distressed grey suede, brown faded calfskin) that I purchased at the Hodinkee pop up store in LA a few weeks back. Original bracelet is also included which shows minimal scratches/stretch.

I would like to get $8,500 not including shipping. I'm located in Los Angeles and would welcome a face to face transaction as well. If you would like more pictures, please just message me and I can send over more. Also PM me for multiple references

Thanks!

Last edited by zacharykim; 28 September 2018 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: added part about references
zacharykim is offline   Reply With Quote