View Single Post
Old 5 February 2020, 10:02 AM   #1
mrs_LA
2024 Pledge Member

FS: Grand Seiko Heritage “Autumn” Limited Edition SBGH269 Brand new in box BNIB

Hi TRF!

I have for sale a brand new in box Grand Seiko Heritage “Autumn” Limited Edition SBGH269.

Per the GS website: The dial captures the scenery seen in the mountainous areas of Japan in which the leaves gradually turn to a deep red as the season changes from summer to autumn.
This limited model, expresses the unique scenery of autumn in Japan, showing a range of gradations of the leaves that gradually turn red. Its colors reflects not only the leaves of autumn but also the way that their colors are reflected in the lacquered wooden floors of traditional Japanese architecture.

It’s truly difficult to capture the dial in photos, yet when I managed to, it fails to show how beautiful the dial is in person. This is a limited edition of 900 pcs, and the watch is brand new, with warranty card dated February 1, 2020. It comes with everything as packaged (boxes, manuals, links, hang tag, cloth), even the white outer sleeve that is supposed to be removed by ADs prior to sale.

I’m asking $6,400 inclusive of shipping within CONUS. I accept wire, Zelle, PayPal F&F/G&S+3%. I am also open to a face to face deal at a bank or police station in Greater Los Angeles and Orange County.

I have plenty of references on TRF, Watchexchange, WUS, Instagram, Facebook (I can provide upon request). Please buy with confidence. All sales are final.

Please let me know if you have any questions, either through PM, email hello@mrsla.net or instagram @1mrsla