View Single Post
Old 6 October 2017, 05:15 PM   #53
lapince
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Ferry View Post

It may be worth measuring your wrist again. mine is 17 cm and no way I could use the last hole on the XS strap. I'm 3 holes away from that.

One more thing, I think it helps when the forearm (at its widest) is bigger than the watch. The only reason I can barely pull off a big watch is thick forearms
I agree totally, now I am at 7, but took some weight, lost a few, a little more to go, normally I am at 6,7-6,8, 17-17,2cm, and even then am on the hole before last on the regular strap, if OP is 3 holes on the XS no way he has 6,5 IMO.

And yes forearm thickness is also very important, another member here visually seems to have much bigger wrists than me, but we have the exact same size, his bracelet watches and mine fit fine on each other but because of thin forearms, you visually think my wrists are much smaller than his, with the watches I have it's ok, when I tried a 44 it looked ok on the wrist, but looking at the arm in the mirror was not the best fit and look, and not going to start working out to have bigger forearms just to wear bigger watches
lapince is offline   Reply With Quote