Thread: 44ti stopped
View Single Post
Old 29 November 2017, 05:34 AM   #37
Xerxes77
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ S View Post
^
Don’t fixate on the actual numbers, they were mostly plucked out of thin air purely to illustrate the illogical nature of decrying buying a used ROOC just because it might need more than just a service.
The point being that if buying from a reputable dealer, they will provide their own 12 month warranty on such watches, and if you did need APSC to fix the one you’ve bought, you’ll have 2 years warranty thereafter to benefit from or pass on to the new owner (should you decide to move it on for whatever reason).
Each person will decide for themselves what the cost saving means to them and if it’s worth it – just like they do when justifying spending that sort of money on a watch in the first place.
I am agree with you but!
But I buy it from Boutique new, unworn Friday and Monday go back because the watch are defects. What I do wrong my friend?
Onesty maybe in UE it’s better to buy it on line new or preowned because in a case like my case I can send it back in 30 day and money back.
I buy from AP Boutique and in this case even I buy the watch Friday and Monday morning go back the watch it’s not change and you can ask for total refound.
And after the watch come back from service after 2 week stop again!
I love AP ROO but I preffer to wait till they launch new in house movement.
Xerxes77 is offline   Reply With Quote