View Single Post
Old 24 February 2015, 12:38 PM   #92
cruvon
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by springer View Post
It's there right now, in your third post. He shouldn't be listed in any post there....period.
???
That's just the way a thread list is structured, I thought it was quite intuitive unless one missed the logic in it's flow which started with 3 sellers in the first post and then grew with some sellers taken off along the way. The last update of the list has the latest list update just like in all threads we have on internet forums where the later posts are more relevant. The rest is for history purposes, since otherwise it will make the subsequent posts running over some 17 pages on that thread meaningless. Why do we need thread history? Well, that's to keep the thread transparent and meaningful.

Also edits can only be done in the first few hours except by moderators. After Steve was taken off, the mods made a comment on him in the first post, they can't possibly go into every mention of him and delete it and then we will loose thread history, so please look at the latest update only.

The last update of the list is here, if you page back you will see when Steve was removed.
http://rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=180461&page=16

Last thing I remember, I was Running outta sight
I had to find the passage back,To the place I was before.
’Relax,’ said this Rolex place,We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like, But you can never leave!
cruvon is offline   Reply With Quote