View Single Post
Old 25 August 2019, 08:21 PM   #99
LoveTheCrown
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry F. View Post
hello fellow forum members

I'm on the list for the ss sd43 and should get the call in the next couple of months. as it's listed at 10.8k and that's quiet an amount for me, I wonder if I should pull the trigger ? Therefore, I need some of your input to help me get convinced of this watch or install some more doubt

Well, my question is, for the members who own or have owned the ss sd43...what is your general feeling for this watch (weight, proportions, lume, built etc...) ?

and members who don't like the watch, what do you dislike about it ?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Regards

I am one week on the wrist with my SD43 and I’m loving it. I’m fortunate to have a robust collection of different Rolex’s and had never even considered the SD; it just wasn’t on my radar. A week before Fri I received an unexpected call from my AD who told me they just got one in and if I wanted it, to get there before Monday EOB. I tried to do some homework and read several articles about it (sort of the same reasoning as to why Henry started this thread) and was 50/50 in my head when I went into the HD this past Monday. I tried it on. Walked around the store with it, then swiped the Amex and she was mine. I love it. Funny thing is I put my sub c on for an hour yesterday afternoon and it now seems ‘bite size’ after wearing the SD43 all week. This is a fantastic watch. Unless I’m on a cruise ship and accidentally fall overboard I sincerely doubt I will ever need the HEV, but I also own a few Daytona’s and I don’t expect to be in the racing pits anytime soon either. If you have an opportunity and your not using the rent money, get it. And I have a 7.5 wrist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoveTheCrown is offline   Reply With Quote