View Single Post
Old 29 May 2020, 01:09 PM   #1
red1108nyc
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Rolex
FSOT: TUDOR BIG BLOCK CHRONOGRAPH SILVER DIAL 79170 with Box & Service Paper Set

We have here a very handsome B5 serial (1993) Tudor Big Block Chronograph Panda silver dial with box, booklet and service receipt. This is the most striking Panda combination out of all the Big Blocks for me with a Paul Newman like feel. Solid case and looks lightly polished to me in the past with chamfers still clear and visible throughout the lugs. Overall condition is very good (85%) for its age with some surface wear marks on the case and bracelet. I see a micro chip on the plexi near the 3 bezel mark. All tritium dots on the dial are perfect. 78360 bracelet will fit up to an 8 inch wrist with 589 end links. Lastly, the movement was serviced in March of 2019 ($500) so the date switches over properly around 12 with good power reserve.

I have 2 big block 79170 so I would like to trade one. I have to warn you, she is a looker on the wrist for IG!

Few pictures:

Trade Value: $8888

Primarily looking to trade towards full sets of the following:

Zenith El Primero 38mm Chronomaster silver dial on bracelet
Omega Speedmaster Moonphase 3576.50
Breguet Type XX 38mm Aeronavale (Tritium dial version so mid 1990s)

Many references for your review under "Who's who" section and due to Covid19, we can only do meet-and-greet or shake hands through Face time or Zoom :-)

Thanks for reading!

Best,

Fred/NJ (best place to reach me: fredDOTsungATgmailDOTcom)
red1108nyc is offline   Reply With Quote