View Single Post
Old 23 June 2017, 11:00 PM   #22
AK797
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: ing ships roll in
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyfon View Post
Owned the Polar EX II and now the Hulk.

From my personal experience, the EX II felt very comfortable. There were times when I forgot I had it on. It also slips under my cuff easily.

As for the Hulk, it feels a lot more substantial. You always 'feel' the watch on. Some of my dress shirt cuffs get stuck on the watch from time to time.

For your first, I would recommend the Polar. Even though I love the Hulk, the Polar EX II is one of the best bang per buck Rolex at half the price of the Hulk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1William View Post
I own the Hulk and think that it is a great watch. A favorite here on TFR and in the real world. You get the modern case, lume and glidelock bracelet. Not to mention the beautiful green dial and bezel. The resale on the Hulk's is always strong so if you buy right you will not get hurt in a future trade or sell. If you were talking about the Polar Explorer II in 42 mm I could have a discussion about it but the last generation Explorer II does nothing for me and it is also reflected in the suppressed value of the watches in the secondary market. Go Hulk.
Nice pics, LVc for me.
AK797 is offline   Reply With Quote